Thursday 21 May 2009

Words of Wisdom...

Some words of wisdoms and benefit for the one going through Trials, Tribulations and Adversaries:


“Do not look at the test itself but look at One Who the test is from…”


“Be like a tall tree with a purpose, if a stone is thrown at it, it simply lets its fruits drop…”


“There is your Rabb Who provided you with solutions to yesterday, and He (SWT) will similarly provide for what is to come tomorrow…”


“What can my enemies do to me! My gardens and paradise are in my heart; wherever I go they are with me. If my enemies kill me, I become a shaheed and if they exile me from my land, I am given the privilege to tour the Earth and the creation of Allah (SWT). If they imprison me, they assist me to fulfil the greatest purpose of my creation, and they honour me by leaving me alone to worship Allah (SWT)…”


“Be among those who, when blessed, give thanks; when tried, persevere; and when sinful, seek forgiveness…”


1 comment:

Aboo Haneefah said...

Masha'Allaah akhee - keep up the khayrul-a'amaal inshaa'Allaah - Aboo Haneefah